|Composition||:||New Nebroget: Each capsule contains:
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 100 mg.
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 100 mg.
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg.
|Properties||:||New Nebroget is essential in certain human metabolism and neuropathic treatments by combination of three vitamins B1, B6, B12, where:
B1: is essential coenzyme for carbohydrate metabolism.
Deficiency leads to mental and corporal capacity weakness, digestive system disorders and weight decreasing.
Severe deficiency leads to Beriberi disease, characterized by peripheral neuritis, Bradycardia, muscle weakness, and paralysis.
B6: is involved in amino acid, carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
Deficiency in adult leads to peripheral neuritis Deficiency in children also affects the C.N.S.
B12: acts as coenzymes in nucleic acid synthesis and also closely involved with folic acid in several important metabolic pathways, Deficiency leads to megaloblastic anemia and neurological damage.
It has analgesic action, and the NEW NEBROGET spectrum is improved due to strengthening action of high doses of vitamin B12 combined with B1 and B6.
|Uses||:||NEW NEBROGET is indicated for the:
- Rheumatism and chronic and acute neuritis.
- Diseases accompanied by functional metabolic disturbances due to deficiency of these vitamins.
NEW NEBROGET is also used for:
- Diabetic polyneuritis.
- Peripheral and encephalopathy alcoholic polyneuritis.
- Neuropathies due to other administration drugs.
- Neuropathies due to influenza.
|Contraindications||:||New Nebroget capsules must not be taken in known hypersensitivity to any of the drug ingredients.|
|Pregnancy & Lactation||:||The product is given during pregnancy and lactation, and product is safe for use during pregnancy, but in general, it is preferable not to use any medication or another product without consulting a doctor or pharmacist. The vitamins reaches mother's milk, and they are safe in prescribed dose.|
|Precautions||:|| THIS IS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT
- Use of supplements does not exclude doctor consultation and taking healthy balanced food.
- Food supplements may have a drug interactions are unknown or unmentioned in this leaflet.
- It is preferable to consulate your physician before using any drug or dietary supplement especially in the 1st trimester of pregnancy .or when concomitant use of food supplements with other medicines.
-Not to be used in patients with a known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
|Interactions||:||If taken simultaneously with L-dopa (drug against Parkinson's disease), New Nebroget reduces the L-dopa effect.|
|Undesirable effects||:||New Nebroget is safe in prescribed dose and does not cause any side effects
Please consult your doctor or pharmacist or discontinue using of the product
If unexpected effects occur.
|Dosage & Usage||:||One Capsule one time daily during or after meals, or as prescription of doctor.|
|PRESENTATION||:||Carton box of 20 capsules in two blisters with leaflet.|
|STORAGE||:|| Store at temperature below 30 °C, Protect from moisture, Keep away from children.