|Each film-coated tablet contains the VITAMINS and MINERALS and EXTRACTS listed below in the table:
|Damvita Silver Plus is combination of vitamins, minerals and herbal Extracts act as below:
1. B vitamins(B1,B2,B6,B12 ,Biotin and Pantothenic acid play an important role in metabolism of carbohydrate, fat and protein,ِand helping to meet energy demands. Also vitamin B6 , Niacin, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B1(thiamine mononitrate) are needed for the normal functioning of the nervous system.
2. Increased levels of vitamins C and E - these are powerful antioxidants helping to protect the body's tissues against the damaging effects of free radicals caused by stress, pollution and illness.
3. Iron, vitamin B12 and folic acid are needed for healthy blood cells.
4. Vitamin A is essential for growth, development and maintenance of epithelial tissue and for healthy vision.
5. Vitamin D aids the absorption and metabolism of calcium, which is needed for the maintenance of strong and healthy bones.
6. Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis of collagen and intracellular material, vitamin C and zinc are important in maintaining a healthy immune system.
7. Chromium potentiates insulin action and influences carbohydrate, lipid, and protein metabolism.
8. The trace elements play an essential role in oxygen transport and as cofactors for various enzymes.
9. Iodine is required by the thyroids tor the formation of thyroid hormones.
10. Selenium is an integral part of the enzyme which protects intracellular structures against oxidative damage.
11. Natural extracts of ginseng and ginkgo biloba. are designed to help sustain vitality and may help maintain concentration and short-term memory.
Ginseng promote overall physical and mental wellbeing. It is widely used, in particular by sportsmen and those leading busy lives, as they believe it may help the body sustain the energy and stamina needed for physical performance,Ginkgo biloba may help to maintain mental alertness, concentration and short-term memory.
|Damvita Silver Plus is indicated in inadequate vitamin intake as a result of problem of nutrition in old age, weight reducing diets, special diets, loss of appetite, replace nutrient loss from:
oral contraceptives, antacids, smoking, physical or emotional stress, exercise. Increased requirement as a result of acute or chronic disease, convalescence, post surgical state, during and after treatment with antibiotics or chemotherapeutic agents.
|It should not be given in the presence of allergy to one or more of the components, the presence of pre-existing hypervitaminosis A or D, hypercalcemia, renal failure, or during treatments with retinoids
THIS PRODUCT IS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT
- Use of supplements does not exclude doctor consultation and take healthy balance food.
- Food supplements may be have a drug interactions are unknown or unmentioned in this leaflet
- Doctor should be consulted when concomitant use of food supplements with other medicines.
|Side effects are unlikely to occur even after prolonged use.
Ingestion of Damvita Silver Plus is occasionally followed by slight yellowish discoloration of the urine. This is due to vitamin B2 content of the preparation and is completely harmless.
|DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION|
|One tablet daily should be swallowed whole with sufficient fluid, preferably during or after meals.|
|Damvita Silver Plus: Carton pack of 30 Film-coated tablets
|Store at temperature between 15°-30°C. Keep away from children|