Exercise is essential in our everyday life, and it has an impact on our body; below are the positive impacts of exercise.
1. Protection of the cardiovascular function
- Endurance sport is one of the recommended measures without a prescription and side effects to prevent and treat heart problems. Research has shown that even moderate exercise reduces the risk of heart attack by up to 30%. Even taking a brisk walk every day reduces the risk of a heart attack.
- Better blood circulation
- Movement stimulates blood circulation. This also gives the heart muscle more oxygen. Also, with increasing endurance, his oxygen requirement decreases. If you avoid risk factors for cardiovascular disease, the blood vessels age more slowly, and arteriosclerosis occurs less often and later.
- The decrease in cardiac output
- The more trained your body, the more economically the heart can work. The better interaction between the muscles does away with work: Since it has to pump less oxygen and blood into the muscles to achieve performance, it can lower its stroke frequency and increase heartbeat. With increasing fitness and performance, the heart muscle is increasingly spared, and the risk of a malfunction is significantly reduced.
- Normalization of blood pressure. Endurance sports can lower high blood pressure.
- Flexible heart rate
- Physical activity increases the flexibility of the heart rate. Stable skeleton
Movement stimulates the bones’ metabolism: a better supply of minerals makes bones more resilient and elastic. Also, regular training sessions build up bone mass and counteract its premature breakdown. This also prevents osteoporosis. Trotting and trimming three times a week for half an hour increases bone density. The earlier you start, the better because natural bone formation only takes place until young adulthood.
2. Better Blood Lipid Levels
With regular training, you can influence the concentration of blood lipids positively. For example, with walking, you can lower the triglycerides in your blood and keep HDL and LDL cholesterol under control: reduce the “harmful” LDL and increase the “good” HDL in return. If you also consume the right fats, you can influence HDL and LDL cholesterol as well.
3. Better Stress Resistance
If you exercise regularly, the body can better counteract harmful stress reactions. The blood flow increase helps the nervous system. This strengthens the nerves and lets you sleep better, and positively affects the ability to regenerate and concentrate. Sport also supports the breakdown of adrenaline and other stress hormones and reduces their harmful effects on cells.
4. Positive Mood
What strengthens the body loosens the soul: Sport makes you optimistic, gives you better body awareness, and increases self-esteem. Physical activity can therefore help with mood swings and depression. These so-called endorphins are the body’s pleasure substances, which can enormously increase your mental and physical well-being in a short time. Other thing that makes an impact are energy supplements such as xpedite amongst other supplement.