- Purple Kush strain is a strain with the name that enhances the purple aspect of this marijuana in more than one way.
- Its taste and fragrance are similar to every purple food like grapes, candy, and wine. Purple Kush strain was in the top ten list of High Times in 2016.
If you’re also interested in learning more about this strain, then you’re at the right place.
A brief about Purple Kush strain
- The strain is a 100% indica dominant strain, making it the ideal choice for relaxation and peace.
- The parents of the Purple Kush strain are the Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani. The THC concentration ranges from 18% to 25%.
Appearance review of Purple Kush strain
- Purple Kush strain got its name because of the color of the hues, which are deep purple, pink and red.
- Some of the green neon color sugar leaves contain bright orange pistils. This enhances the beauty of the strain.
Growth information of Purple Kush strain
- Since it is an indica dominant strain, the plants are very short and stout. Also, the growth difficulty is medium.
- It needs an ample amount of light. Hence the ideal condition for growth is outdoors. They can also be grown indoors, but the humidity should be low.
- The plant should be protected from rain, insects, pests, and mold attacks.
- The flowering period of a Purple Kush strain is around eight weeks, and the harvesting starts in late September.
- The average yield is around 9 ounces to 15 ounces per plant, a fairly decent yield.
- You can buy good quality seeds online at reasonable prices.
- Make sure to get the seeds from a trustworthy seed bank like Seed Supreme