|Composition||:||Each film coated tablet contains:
|Properties and Use||:||damvita diacare is a unique supplement designed to meet the special nutritional needs of adults and adolescents who suffer from diabetes and who are in the diabetic diet.
damvita diacare provides essential nutrients that may be lacking because of the strain diabetes can put on your health. It combines the essential vitamins and minerals with anti oxidant and sugar regulating activities, and those needed to manage complications associated with diabetes.
Its advanced diabetic formula with Biotin and Chromium.
• Helps maintain a healthy blood sugar level.
• Provides superior antioxidant protection.
• Promotes healthy nerve function.
• Supports eye and circulatory health.
• Sugar free.
|Side Effects||:||It taken at the recommended dosage, side effects are unlikely to occur. The yellow discoloration of the urine is due to vitamins B2 and is completely harmless.
It may cause allergy to some people
|precautions||:||- Not to be used in patients with a known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Consult a doctor before taking this product in cases of hypercalcemia, renal failure or during systemic treatment with retinols.
- Folic acid may obscure the hematological symptoms of pemicious anemia while neurological manifestations remain progressive.
tHiS ProdUct iS a food SUPPLeMent- Use of supplements does not exclude doctor consultation and take healthy balance food.
- Food supplements may be have a drug interactions are unknown
or unmentioned in this leaflet
- It is preferable to consulate your physician before using any drug
or dietary supplement especially in the 1st trimester of pregnancy.
or when concomitant use of food supplements with other medicines.
|dosage||:||One tablets daily or as directed by physician.|
|Storage||:||Store at temperature between (15-30)°C.
|Package||:||Pack of 30 Film Coated Tablets.