|Each 1 Capsule contains: Sulpiride 50 mg.
Each 1 Tablet contains: Sulpiride 50 mg.
|This product contains Sulpiride which belongs to a new class of neuroleptic the benzamides.|
|This product is used to treat psychosis, anxiety peptic ulcer and irritable colon.|
|Dyskinesia. Extrapyramidal symptoms, Orthostatic hypotension, Drowsiness.|
|Warnings and precautions|
|- Should be taken with caution in parkinson disease and epilepsy.
- Should be taken with caution in elderly and reduce dosage in renal failure.
- Should be taken with caution during pregnancy and lactation and as doctor prescribe.
- Should be taken with caution while driving or working with instrument.
|- Decrease the effect of levodopa
- Increase the effect of antihypertensive.
- Increase the effect of CNS depressants.
|DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION|
|According to patient case and the decision of doctor.
- In case of psychosis: 200-400 mg divided to 2-3 doses and increased as needed.
- Digestive disorder: 50-100 mg divided to 2-3 doses.
- Children: 3-5 mg/kg body weight daily divided in 2-3 doses.
|Box of 20 Capsules of 50 mg Sulpiride.
Box of 30 Capsules of 50 mg Sulpiride.
Box of 20 Tablets of 200 mg Sulpiride.