|Each 1 gr. Cream: - Dexamethasone 0.1%
- Chlorhexidine Hcl 1.15%
- Nystatine 100000 IU
|this Cream has the Following Properties:
- Contains Nystatin Which is Anti- Fungal Used To Treat Fungi and Yeast (Candida Albicans) over the Affected Skin
- Contains Dexamethasone Which is Cortico- Steroid has Antiinflammatory Action and For Itching and Hyper-Sensitivity Skin
- Contains Chlorhexidine Hcl Which is Anti Septic To treat Positive and Negative Bacteria.
|This Cream IS Used To Treat:
1. Dermatoses Complicated By Candida( Candidacies)
2. Balano- Posthitis
3. Peri- Oral Dermatitis.
4. Seborrhoeic Eczema.
5. Complicated Eczema With Fungi.
|Corticosterioids Rarely Cause any Side Effects in Short Term Treatment, But in long term May Cause skin rash, Hypertrichosis, pigmentation, Acne from eruptions, Striae.|
|: 1. Skin tuberculosis.
2. Viral Infection.
3. Sensitivity To any Components.
|Warnings and precautions|
|- Should Not Contact Eye, Nose and Mucous Membrana, Wash Hand With Water and Soap After Using This Cream.
- Should Not Use For long Term Treatment Especially in Children.
|Pregnancy and lactation|
|For pregnant woman: This product Should Be Used During Pregnancy as needed only, And Should Not be applied For Long period of time.
It is unknown Exactly If local Application Of This product Cause systemic absorption sufficient Enough To Be Measured in Mother Milk, Which May Be Harmful To Infant, For That it Should Be Used With Caution During Lactation.
|DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION|
|A thin Layer Should be applied Over the Effected Area 2-3 Times Daily Or As Doctor Prescribe|
|20 gram Aluminium Tube.|